Backup Assistant - not working
usnr
0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant - not working
bruter
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone says my contacts are backed up.  It happens every night.  That's good.  Is there a way to view my contacts on line from my laptop?  I have tried to view from laptop and it leads me to a page to sign up with Google or aol or yahoo.  I thought Verizon was my back up

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log into your on-line MyVerizon account at www.verizonwireless.com, then look under I Want To (in red) and under the boxes, click on the blue More Actions.  In the pop-up box, look under Messaging and click on Manage My Contacts (in blue).

0 Likes
bruter
Enthusiast - Level 2

This what I get when I do what you suggested

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It looks like you have some setup to do on your end through the MyVerizon account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bruter
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really?  That's it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I haven't used Backup Assistant in over 3 years and I certainly haven't used its successor Backup Assistant Plus. I haven't needed to. I was commenting on what I concluded upon viewing your screenshot.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bruter
Enthusiast - Level 2

What do you use?  why not Backup assistant if I may ask?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since I have an Android phone, I use Gmail account to sync my contacts and calendar.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes