Business account
WM1125

We changed our email address associated with our business account years ago and trying to purchased a new phone to add on to our business. We had horrible customer service in getting one because of this. We were given a number to call to to no avail. So, one of our phones is no longer working and we are stuck without a phone because of this. Has anyone had this same problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Business account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry to learn about what happened. Our goal is to provide you with a great experience, no matter who you speak with. I am eager to help you today. However, in this forum we don't have access to business accounts. Please contact our Business Support team directly at 800-922-0204, or *611 from your Verizon phone. This team's hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm local time. -Jordan

0 Likes
MicahKimberlin

Hello,

I'm still waiting on confirmation of my email change so I can purchase a phone. This was supposed to have been taken care of last week. I went in the verizon store last night to purchase a phone on my business plan and it still had an old email address. I was on the with someone in the business department and they were supposed to have changed it. They said to give it 24 hours but I have yet to receive any email.

Thanks,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, MicahKimberlin! We recommend deleting your post, as this is a public forum that anyone can view. At this time, only our Business Support Team has access to business accounts. The only way to reach them is by phone at (800)-922-0204. Their hours of operation are Mon-Fri8:00AM - 8:00PM Local Time. -Marshall

0 Likes