Can I change my personal account to a business account?
Tires

I just opened a business and will be using my personal phones for the business. I wanted to know if I could one or all of my lines to a business account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I change my personal account to a business account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new business Tires. We would love to help you change your personal account to a business account.  You can contact our Business Support Sales team at 1-800-899-4249 . They can help you with the process to get this completed.

KinquanaH_VZW
VZWlow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please cl�Correct�Answer� Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I change my personal account to a business account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new business Tires. We would love to help you change your personal account to a business account.  You can contact our Business Support Sales team at 1-800-899-4249 . They can help you with the process to get this completed.

KinquanaH_VZW
VZWlow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please cl�Correct�Answer� Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes