Casio Brigade Text Message Glitches?
AnonomousBrigad

I have had my Brigade for about a month. I am really pleased with my phone, my friends call it "The TANK of phones". There are a few things that bug me on it. The phone will restart every now and again, but I'm fine with that it makes up for it when I can shower with my phone. The problem I am having with it is my texting feature decided to freeze. It will not send nor receive, the last text I sent was about 4 hours ago, it continues with this problem, also I tried the power cycling restart the trouble shooting offered and still nothing. I tried deleting the texts and I delete one text and its still there, so I decided to mass delete my inbox, in doing so it tells me I have no messages to delete. If anyone has any insight on this solution, please, by all means let me know. Because they moved the Verizon store from my location.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Casio Brigade Text Message Glitches?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

AnonomousBrigad wrote:

....  also I tried the power cycling restart the trouble shooting offered and still nothing. I tried deleting the texts and I delete one text and its still there, so I decided to mass delete my inbox, in doing so it tells me I have no messages to delete. If anyone has any insight on this solution, please, by all means let me know. ...

When you say you have tried the "trouble shooting offered" - what steps have you taken?  Here's what I would recommend, and if things are still not working, CALL customer service at 800-922-0204 from a different phone.  They may be able to troubleshoot from their end.

With the phone on, remove the battery.  Wait a few minutes, then reinsert the battery and restart the phone.  Then dial *228 and choose option 1.  Let the phone reprogram and restart.  See if NOW your inbox and sent boxes are empty, and you can send and receive messages.

Send a text to your own phone number.  Sometimes this jogs things and gets them working.

0 Likes