Contacting Verizon
BooBooCam

I recently moved my phone from a Verizon business account to a prepaid account. In between I had to move the number to my girlfriends account. 

her account is being charged and early termination fee. The ETF is stemming from a contract from my business account - but that contract was reset and I was assured there would be no ETF. 

A complicated situation but the issue I am having is after hours and hours of trying nobody at Verizon can get me to the business customer support. Since my phone is now prepaid I just get routed to prepaid. No matter what number I call!  Even the reps and chat agents doing have answers. 

someone please tell me how to actually talk with someone from business accounts !!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contacting Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to reach the Business Team (800-922-0204). Since your mobile number keeps routing you to prepaid, we recommend dialing from another active mobile number, landline or another option is to install a calling app that gives you a temporary number to make the call you need to avoid being re-routed. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Contacting Verizon
Arkayic

good luck getting there business support/billing on the phone.. I've been on hold over 2 hours already today trying to resolve some business issues myself

0 Likes