Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contacting Verizon
BooBooCam

I recently moved my phone from a Verizon business account to a prepaid account. In between I had to move the number to my girlfriends account. 

her account is being charged and early termination fee. The ETF is stemming from a contract from my business account - but that contract was reset and I was assured there would be no ETF. 

A complicated situation but the issue I am having is after hours and hours of trying nobody at Verizon can get me to the business customer support. Since my phone is now prepaid I just get routed to prepaid. No matter what number I call!  Even the reps and chat agents doing have answers. 

someone please tell me how to actually talk with someone from business accounts !!!

0 Likes
Re: Contacting Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand how important it is to reach the Business Team (800-922-0204). Since your mobile number keeps routing you to prepaid, we recommend dialing from another active mobile number, landline or another option is to install a calling app that gives you a temporary number to make the call you need to avoid being re-routed. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Contacting Verizon
Arkayic

good luck getting there business support/billing on the phone.. I've been on hold over 2 hours already today trying to resolve some business issues myself

0 Likes