FRAUD DEPT COWARDS
FCC1522

I am so fed up with Verizon so-called fraud department I sit here and have a normal account setup for my business and everytime I call in for a question it seems like I'm getting incriminated for something now dealing with this since last October my account keeps getting shut down for fraud I talked to them and they tell me due to "discrepancies" and that's all they say..why and blame it on a system even though they have all my paperwork for my tax forms and everything including any business information they would need...Bottom line is that it's an internal issue with Representatives.. it is sad that they in their own department there Representatives are over-ruling a decision that the previous fraud rep that just reconnected the lines... that department needs to quit feeling so over powerful just because they're just in the "fraud department" and are all regular human beings and on top of that they're pieces of dirt just like the rest of the 80% of THE WORLD...this needs fixed now before again I contact the FCC and create another problem for you guys

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FRAUD DEPT COWARDS
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@FCC1522 wrote:

I am so fed up with Verizon so-called fraud department I sit here and have a normal account setup for my business and everytime I call in for a question it seems like I'm getting incriminated for something now dealing with this since last October my account keeps getting shut down for fraud I talked to them and they tell me due to "discrepancies" and that's all they say..why and blame it on a system even though they have all my paperwork for my tax forms and everything including any business information they would need...Bottom line is that it's an internal issue with Representatives.. it is sad that they in their own department there Representatives are over-ruling a decision that the previous fraud rep that just reconnected the lines... that department needs to quit feeling so over powerful just because they're just in the "fraud department" and are all regular human beings and on top of that they're pieces of dirt just like the rest of the 80% of THE WORLD...this needs fixed now before again I contact the FCC and create another problem for you guys

What could the Fraud Dept keep seeing regarding your account for your business that is causing discrepancies?  What kind of business do you have?  Something, obviously, is triggering their actions.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
FCC1522

Like I said they tell me it's a system discrepancy and that's all they can tell me there is nothing else... just a bunch of garbage lies that they tell me... because I'm sorry if it says discrepancy one time and there's no reason that a rep should be able to reconnect anything... and it doesn't matter what kind of business I run I can mow lawns or I could be contracting through the government

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FCC1522,

I am so sorry to hear of all the difficulty you have had with your account! We know how important it is to stay connected, and I'd like to point you in the right direction so you can get the help you need. In order to resolve the issues you are experience, you would need to reach out to our Fraud team. I know that you have worked with our Fraud team in the past, and I can understand that you may be hesitant to reach out again. However, our Fraud team is the right team to help resolve account issues, and ensure that your service remains connected going forward. They are available at

888-483-7200 and can be reached Sun-Sat 7:00AM - 11:00PM ET. How does that sound? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
FCC1522

Okay apparently you didn't understand or read the part where I said when I try to talk to them the only answer they have is its system generated cancellation due to discrepancies that's all the answers they can give me so they are no help again I stated this as well I will get representatives and even supervisors in the fraud department reconnecting the service and later on that day or the next day he gets disconnected again and it's always the same answer do the system discrepancies and that is the only answer they can give me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FCC1522, I can certainly understand why you would be frustrated, since you have experienced this same issue multiple times while working with our fraud team. However, only our fraud team has control over accounts connected or suspended for possible fraud. You will need to reach out and work directly with Fraud, to determine a permanent solution going forward. Does that make sense? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
FCC1522

Know again how does that make any sense the issue was with that department why would I have to deal with them that's just like if I have an issue with a local store in the store manager was the issue and you guys have advised me to do this go back to the store and talk to the store manager redundant and a fudging stupid answer

0 Likes
FCC1522

And to JAV6 "SENIOR MEMBER" I'm still confused why you even had the audacity to ask me what kind of business I have when the heck is it your business? And why would you even ask that?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@FCC1522 wrote:

And to JAV6 "SENIOR MEMBER" I'm still confused why you even had the audacity to ask me what kind of business I have when the heck is it your business? And why would you even ask that?

With all the SPAM and PHISHING that is propagating, the thought occurred that maybe you fell into that category.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FCC1522, as a valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns too, and the recommendation to contact our Fraud Team by phone will help allow our team to help you at 888-483-7200 (Option 3). Our team will be looking forward to your call.- RobertC_VZW

0 Likes