Fraud department
Don9197

In October I received by bill from Verizon in the amount of + $13,000.00 when normally the bill is around $250.00 I immediate called Verizon and was connected to Fraud Department at that time it was discovered while our phone was in Ohio and showed incoming and outgoing call an hour later it supposedly was in Florida calling Africa. I was told we would receive a credit for the calls but in the meantime they would shut the line off.  Ext month we get charged another $6000.00 same line same fraud. I call every week to get it resolved and am told Verizon is working on it but just pay our normal amount ( even though one line is shut off) which I did. Today all our lines were disconnected and was advised to just pay $20,000.00 to reconnect.  This is how they treat a 30 year customer! Apparently the biggest fraud is the fraud department 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fraud department
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! That is a terribly high bill to be dealing with and I can understand how upsetting this must be for you, Don9197.

What happened when you contacted the Fraud Department? Did they open up an investigation? Were you offered to change your numbers?

~Sofia

0 Likes
Don9197

Yes there are at least 2 investigation numbers and I was told to get at least o e. Ew phone (it was a flip phone) when I ordered all.  New phones I was told it would be a 3 to 4 week wait for delivery 2 weeks later I received an email my order was cancelled

0 Likes
Don9197

Are you in customer service and can help? Please let me know I am at wits end and am ready to turn this over to our attorney

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing those detail, Don9197. We know getting things resolved with this activity is essential, and we want to help ensure things get sorted out. To help look into this more, please send us a Private Message. *Zaak

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are in customer service and we will certainly do anything we can. Let's take a look at things. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
Don9197
Spoiler
How do I private message you?
0 Likes
Don9197

Can you please email me or send a private message that I can respond to

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Don9197, if your fraudulent calling issues have not yet been resolved please contact us via our Fraud Department at

888-483-7200. Our Fraud Team will need to speak with you directly to ensure all the invalid charges are removed going forward. Thank you.
- Alan
0 Likes
Don9197

Thank you for the info

0 Likes