My phone will not call out or receive calls
chuckbond1

MY business partners phone is working fine.  My bill is paid but i cannot receive calls or call out.  can you assist?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone will not call out or receive calls
chuckbond1

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@chuckbond1 wrote:

MY business partners phone is working fine.  My bill is paid but i cannot receive calls or call out.  can you assist?

What make/model phone do you have?  Are you using WiFi calling?  Does your phone show a cell network connection?  Do you have a data connection for internet or text access?  Did it ever work for making/receiving calls at work or elsewhere?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we thank you for reaching out to our community forum. We've noted your reference that your business partner's phone is working fine and that your bill (Verizon) has been paid. However, we're sorry to hear that you're unable to make or receive calls. I apologize for your incconvenience. We also recommend rebooting your mobile device.

Let's work to get this resolved. Just to be sure that we're on the right path to assist you here, are you subscribing to a Business account with Verizon or a personal account?(non-business).

Here's why we're asking. If you're subscribing to a business account with Verizon, we recommend contacting our Business Office from an alternate phone at 800-922-0204. We'll be right here if we can be of further assistance.

-Robert C.

0 Likes