National Small Business Manager
SMBryanSr

Does anyone have contact information for the National Small Business Manager?  I am having really bad experiences with the local account folks and they refuse to put me in contact with anyone up the food chain.

Verizon is about to loose a 260+ line account because of these folks and the way they continue to mishandle our account.

Would someone with Verizon please contact me at the number below?

Steve

{edited for privacy}

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: National Small Business Manager
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

It might help the right Verizon person to contact you if you gave a little more information about the issue.

Is it a billing issue or a technical one?

Is the service Wireless, DSL (HSI), FiOS, or Dial?

I imagine it would be frustrating to have someone from Verizon contact you, only to tell you that they aren't the person that can help you.

0 Likes
Re: National Small Business Manager
SMBryanSr

Wireless Business Customer with 260+ cellular lines of service and a suport group here locally that would make the 3 Stooges VERY Proud and refuse to give me contact information for a National Level Small Business Support Manager.  We have not only issues with equipment, but with setting up a new account, devices, both data and voice, that are not working as promised, devices showing up that we didn't order and we're being billed for, My Business Website issues, etc  ad nauseum.

Verizon had better watch out, ATT just assigned dedicated suport teams to small business accounts, their previous lack of such for accounts under 500 devices being the reason we left Cingular 5 years ago.

0 Likes