1) 32 year customer 4 phone lines. I keep trying not to sue you, you are making it almost impossible.
2) Verizon from the warehouse sent defective phone #1 Fall 2020 wifi did not work, unable to backup emails needed for a multi million dollar lawsuit with Wells Fargo.
3) Sent me a new phone, took MONTHS for ME to figure out how to backup my data without wifi. Verizon let me do all tech support. I used to work there, but I don't any longer. (Dir of IT Quality how ironic) Before I could go to the replacement #2, I was charged & complained, they said it was "automatic"
4) FINALLY figured out how to backup my phone without wifi and for emails not on my server. BUT replacement #2 was defective, did not install IOS right, sensor issues unable to answer calls, use home, control my phone, talk w/out hanging up on people. Tech support said it was not an issue. It was an issue, I was again expected to be your technical support, told to "replace the IOS" and "if that doesn't work wipe out your phone". No help to do that. Asked if "transfer" to from replacement #1 would work, was told yes. So, did not return it yet.
5) Called to find out how to transfer back/forth, he told me may not work due to bad wifi but he would research, you put 5G in my area now service is BAD BAD BAD, hangs up 10 miles. Tech supposed to call me back to complete in 30 minutes - never called me back.
6) Called back again, have gotten different answers from tech some say transfer (most complete backup) will work others say it will not. Tech keeps telling me to "wipe out my phone". NOT WITHOUT A GOOD BACKUP.
7) They put me with Apple who said it sounds like hardware.
😎While we were working on this they SHUT OFF MY PHONES FOR THE PRICE OF REPLACEMENT PHONE #1. Are you kidding me? It's not like I haven't called or kept in contact at least a hundred times over this more than year long saga. A supervisor turned it on, gave me two weeks to solve your year long problem.
9) I contacted the executive office, Latayo. This person repeatedly misunderstood the problem, refused to read past emails. When I escalated to the Verizon executive team Tami Erwin sent it right back to Latayo, who retaliated against me for escalating it, demanded I call when I was busy all day with appointments, and had my phone shut off again ON THE WEEKEND SO I COULD NOT ADDRESS IT. All 4 members of my team went without phones, impacting my business.
10) I wrote emails to multiple executives & the lead attorney who will get. Again I don't want to but when you were my consulting client I did not leave you with this process mess you have now. Unacceptable. No one replied.
11) I spoke to Fin Services who said the amount is disputed so they will not make a plan. Someone in billing Bri instead of solving the issue with phone #2 and your threatened shut off again, insisted I back it up another way. When I got frustrated after almost 5 hours on the phone that day, she hung up on me.
12) I have contacted multiple executives since, which the site throttles at 1 per day, no response.
I spent almost 30 hours in the past week just on the phone, never mind the multiple letters I wrote. I put you on notice to preserve evidence. This still isn't fixed and you are doing to shut my phones off again 3/30. Do I actually have to sue to people? Does Latayo actually speak for the entire Executive Board and Board of Directors, and shareholders? If so, you have an issue anyway. I should not have to over and over and over tell you that you got the problem wrong, then you accuse me of being "uncooperative".
THIS AMOUNT IS DISPUTED AND SO ARE ALL THE FEES YOU HAVE CHARGED ME BECAUSE OF THIS RIDICULOUS REFUSAL TO HONOR YOUR WARRANTY AND DEFECTIVE PHONES FROM THE WAREHOUSE (2 of 3 for another phone on my account, too) to begin with.
Anyway I thought I would try this since I'm busy and I can't spend hours and hours every day on the phone with you people.
Good lord this is nonsense.