Unable to access portal
malligood65

I cannot access the business portal because I know longer have the number they would like to sedan the one time passcode to.  I’ve been trying tp resolve this with Verizon for over a month without any luck. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to access portal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear that you are unable to access the business portal. We will be happy to look into this for you. Have you tried to restart your device to see if the issue continues? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
malligood65

Yes the issue is in order to get in it wants to send a onetime passcode to a number I no longer have.    I’ve spent hours on the phone with support and no one seems to know or care to change that number to my new number.   I’m paying for 4 business lines and can’t see how they are being used,   Very frustrated.

0 Likes
malligood65

Help Help Help Help,  all I need is for someone IT to change the number used for the one time passcode.   This is not Rocket Science.   Unable to access my account fo 45 days and now they are saying wait another 30, that is garbage and I will be moving away from Verizon if that is the case. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your business means a lot to us and we don't want to see you leave VZW. It is urgent that you're able to access your online My Verizon business services. Have you contacted our Business Support Chat team? If not, here is a link with steps on contacting this department: https://b2b.verizonwireless.com/content/my-business-portal/support/FAQs/chatfaq.html.  Unfortunately, we do not have access to business accounts via this page. 

0 Likes