Why cant I see my other devices texts
MeanieV
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why cant I see all of my devices texts through my account if I'm the account holder?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why cant I see my other devices texts
rcschnoor
Legend

Because people have a right to privacy.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@MeanieV wrote:

Why cant I see all of my devices texts through my account if I'm the account holder?

You can if the devices are using Message+ with Integrated Messaging activated and you have the login credentials for each of the other users whose texts you want to monitor. You just have to sign in to Message+ (mobile, web or desktop App) using the login of the specific user.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

@jav6 wrote:

@MeanieV wrote:

You can if the devices are using Message+ with Integrated Messaging activated and you have the login credentials for each of the other users whose texts you want to monitor. You just have to sign in to Message+ (mobile, web or desktop App) using the login of the specific user.

Just keep in mind that when doing this, you can only be logged in to one of the lines at a time. You would have to log out from one and log into another to switch between multiple lines. Furthermore, when logging in to one line, there will be a confirmation text which would be sent to the device itself notifying it that someone is logging in to message+ on the line.