Can't use My Verizon application on my phone. Error code: It looks like your device is not eligible for SMS and you do not have your email id set up.
PrnLeia1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can't use My Verizon application on my phone. Error code: It looks like your device is not eligible for SMS and you do not have your email id set up.

This is what I get when I try to log in.  please help.

can't use verizon app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance. *Mabell

Re: can't use verizon app
Crawford0023
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m having the same problem. Me and my mom just got new phones and are both having this exact issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be more than happy to help. Please send us a PM, so we can help.

*Cassandra

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help! Please let us know if you still need assistance. 

*Cassandra

0 Likes
Re: Can't use My Verizon application on my phone. Error code: It looks like your device is not eligible for SMS and you do not have your email id set
Dave417
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m having the same issue.

0 Likes
Re: Can't use My Verizon application on my phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dave417, we understand the importance of having access to your My Verizon account, so you can appropriately manage your service. To clarify, do you have a phone with Verizon Wireless service, or just  a  connected device such as a mobile hotspot? 

*Joshua

0 Likes
Re: Can't use My Verizon application on my phone. Error code: It looks like your device is not eligible for SMS and you do not have your email id set
Pc8976

Same issue and the chat agent is no help and asked me the same question multiple times. 

0 Likes
Pc8976

Same error and tech support doesn’t help at all and asks the same questions over and over. 

0 Likes
Re: Can't use My Verizon application on my phone. Error code:
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Pc8976. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes