Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0 days left
likes2stare

For the last 5 days My Verizon app says I have 0 days left in my cycle, which is obviously wrong. When I go into my account, the days left are correct. Why is the app not updating. You would think a Fortune 500 company like Verizon, could afford to create and maintain, something as simple as an app. One thing the My Verizon app does correctly 100% of the time, without fail, is the advertisement to sell you additional products and services. Shameful.

0 Likes
Re: 0 days left
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

likes2stare,

I am sorry for the issues you are having with your My Verizon app. I have checked and do not see any reported issues regarding the My Verizon app. Have you deleted and reinstalled the app since the issue began? 

-Mark

0 Likes
likes2stare

Per your suggestion, I Uninstaller and reinstalled the app. Still does the same thing. My account says I have 24 days left in my cycle, which is correct. App says zero.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

likes2stare, we appreciate you giving those steps a try. I have sent you a Private Note. If you are still having this issue, please reply back there. 

-Christine

0 Likes
likes2stare

Missed the note. Still having same problem as before.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there again likes2stare and thank you for the update. The private message is still available and can be replied to now. We are here to help with your concerns.

-Candice

0 Likes