Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 Year Since Trade In and Still No Credit
Jlim2948

So I did a trade in October 2021 and called about the credit for 8 months and all I kept getting month after month is “credit will start posting next month.” After almost a year later and still no credit. Should i keep calling or is this a lost cause?

0 Likes
Re: 1 Year Since Trade In and Still No Credit
UnacceptableService

Probably a lost cause like all Verizon customer service. Sorry! 

0 Likes
acraftylady2

If you really want the credit keep on them about it.  One reason I won't ever trade my phone in or buy it directly from verizon.  Mary

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is quite a long time without receiving your credit, Jlim2948, so we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to see what more we can find out for you. Please be on the lookout for a Private Note from us. 

-Nicci

0 Likes
Jlim2948

Verizon support again wasting an hour of my day. Says i need to contact the store i traded the phone in. Contacted the store says they shipped the phone in to verizon and its up to them to apply the credit. Verizon says submission id. Store says they dont have one but the phone was delivered. This has wasted enough time from me chasing down this phone for almost a year. Im coming to the conclusion verizon just stole a phone from me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jlim2948, we don't want you to feel as though we want to take your phone and not give you credit for it. Let's check out more of what is going on. To ensure that we are understanding you correctly, it's been a year since you traded in your phone and you have not received credit for it? 

-Nicci

0 Likes