Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
$10 Auto Pay & Paperless Billing Info
sacs4010

Today I noticed that I have been paying $80 a month for my Unlimited Play & More plan service.  I checked many of my bills and every one of them do not have the $10 discount applied.  Are the prices given for the plans already include the discount, or do I need to call the Verizon hot line for assistance to get the discount applied correctly?  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: $10 Auto Pay & Paperless Billing Info
sacs4010

No one knows?  

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Go here and select the number of lines you have. If your price matches, you're getting the discount.

https://www.verizon.com/plans/unlimited/

0 Likes
sacs4010

OK, so the price they list is WITH the auto pay and paperless billing?  That is deceiving.  

0 Likes
sacs4010

Can someone please confirm this information before I take the time to call Verizon and perhaps make myself look a bit foolish?  I looked all over their website and if the price given includes the $10 Auto Pay & Paperless Billing that is very deceiving.  Especially since I could not find the information anywhere.  

0 Likes
sacs4010

Can I please get a few more people validate what I have been told?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's definitely a good thing to ask about, sacs4010. The AutoPay discount is included in the pricing on the bill for each phone line. $80.00 for a single phone on the Play More Unlimited plan would be with the discount included. Please check out the page below for more details on the plan pricing with the discount. https://www.verizon.com/plans/unlimited/ 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes