Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
$100 off Pixel Buds Pro with Purchase of a Pixel 7 Pro, only received a $50 discount to the current sale price
danivan37

Yesterday I purchased a Pixel 7 Pro and a pair of Pixel Buds Pro from a Verizon corporate store in Carlsbad, CA. I was not given or shown an itemized receipt at the point of sale and as my new phone was activating and my old phone no longer working I was unable to check my receipt in the Verizon app until I got home. 

Upon inspection I found I was charged $149 for the Pixel Buds Pro, showing a discount of $50 on the receipt. The Verizon website is still showing a $100 discount when purchasing the two items together. To make matters worse, the Pixel Buds Pro are currently on sale through Verizon for $149 without the purchase of the phone, so in the end no discount was given for buying both items together.

The promotion on the website says "Terms may apply" but there are no terms stated other than "Limited time offer. While supplies last. Terms may apply. With Pixel 7 or 7 Pro phone purchase req'd. Excludes pre-owned phones." 

It does not state that the offer is only valid online.

Happy to provide screenshots if needed.

0 Likes
Re: $100 off Pixel Buds Pro with Purchase of a Pixel 7 Pro,
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I will need to enter to your account to provide you a solution. 

To allow me to enter, please review the following information and click on the link below. Sign in on your account, and you will enter on a secure channel where I will be waiting for you. 
By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

>Soni

0 Likes