Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
13 Pro Preorder No Update
natalienjohnston

I preordered a 13 pro on 9/19 with a delivery date if Oct 1. I have not received any notification, and when checking order status it still says processing. What is going on? 

Re: 13 Pro Preorder No Update
mlm17

I have the same issue. I have spoke with multiple Verizon agents, have been given multiple excuses.. and now have multiple pending charges on my credit card for the sales tax... yet no one can give me any kind of definitive answer as to when I will get my iPhone 13. I also ordered my phone on 9/19 with an expected delivery date of 10/01. When I tried to track it using the mobile app yesterday, it updated to an expected ship date of 9/30. Still no tracking information.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

First and foremost, congrats on ordering your new iPhone 13 Pro! We're sorry to hear that you've not received your new phone on October 1, 2021 and that you've not received notification about its delivery status. I'd be disappointed too and we apologize for your inconvenience.

There's a quick way to check the status of your equipment order by visiting our website at http://spr.ly/6603J1NZ7

Please let us know if this helps you. Thanks! Robert C.

0 Likes
Sooziel

Sure there is a quick way to check the order but nothing has changed.  I ordered 2 phones on 9/21, supposed to ship 10/1...............but nothing.  No update no communication.  Verizon should be better than this!!

0 Likes
Sooziel

I have the same problem....ordered 9/21,  No updates, no shipping dates.  Yet my daughter ordered last week....same phone and hers has already shipped.  Would be nice if we had communication from Verizon!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sooziel, with great phones like this I know that I would be anxious for delivery. Please respond to the private message that we have sent so we may take a closer look. -LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would love the opportunity to investigate your order for any updates. Please use the link below to meet us securely and authenticate the account. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6006JyPrM -Loren

0 Likes
Bigboss3rm
Novice

I have a similar problem ,mostly cause I'm impatient . But my confirmation number turned it o and order the. Back into a confirmation number . It's just aggravating ordered on 27th but I know of many people who ordered after me ,by 4 days and received theirs last week . The same exact phone. I'm geuss certain areas get special treatment .

0 Likes