Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
$150 off promo can't be honored? False Advertising?
marissalt

Promo keeps popping up stating

"Get an extra $150 off today's smart phone purchase" ....Details list eligible devices. "Device payment purchase up to $1899.99 required. Less $150 instant credit at point of sale and applicable with all other in-market offers for devices listed above."

Talked to dozens of agents on the phone and chat and no one can give me a good reason why this promo can't be applied to my iPhone purchase other than it might be only available for new lines but it clearly shows under the "upgrade" tab and mentions nothing of the sort in the details. I have several screenshots of all of this. Is this just false advertising by Verizon or is there actually a way that I can redeem this?Ad

0 Likes
Re: $150 off promo can't be honored? False Advertising?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure you are able to take advantage of promotions that you are eligible for. Please send us a Private Note, so we can confirm what is required for the promotion you are viewing. *Bee

0 Likes
marissalt

Can you please tell me what is required? Because according to the details listed on the popup itself, this is what is required: 

• Smartphone listed (iPhone 13/12mini/13pro/13promax, Iphone 12 only, GS21/GS21+/GS21Ultra, Z Flip 2, Z fold 3, Moto edge plus, pixel 6/6pro)
  • Purchase less than $1899.99
  • Applicable with all other offers

I'm unsure how purchasing an iphone 13 pro max is violating any of what is stated? If I am not meeting requirements then can you please tell me what the requirements are and where that is stated? Because this ad says nothing of the sort.

0 Likes
BD84

I love how they ask you to send a private message so no one else will know the details of the 'super sensitive secret' that is the promotion you were offered.

0 Likes