Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 hours and 30 minutes on hold, then HUNG UP ON!
Theldron

Absolute garbage, why are your customers waiting on hold for so long? Why are there no call back options? Why when one of your REPRESENTATIVES hang up on "accident" are they not allowed to call back?

I am going to end up having to file fraudulent charges with my bank since I can't get someone to refund a activation that failed. Do better. Unacceptable.

0 Likes
Re: 2 hours and 30 minutes on hold, then HUNG UP ON!
Doggo
Novice

@Theldron wrote:

Absolute garbage, why are your customers waiting on hold for so long? 

It's an awful, stressing, soul crushing and underappreciated job.

Working at a Verizon center has a time span. The turnover is high and Verizon closing several centers over the years only adds to that. To be blunt, there's not enough people to handle the volume so you wait longer. Verizon's solution is self serve tools that don't work half the time.

Here's some insider info. Most people quit after training. Within the first 2 years, you have roughly 1 - 3 people left from a training team of 20+. People don't like being degraded on the phone for hours, imagine that. 🤷

0 Likes
Re: 2 hours and 30 minutes on hold, then HUNG UP ON!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, there. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have with us. We want to make sure everything is resolved for you. What's going on? Please provide more details about the failed activation. We're here to help. 

0 Likes