Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
$20/ month more after 20+ years
RicTech2013

So we are Sr. citizens, 20+ year customers, get a 17%/month discount.

I've been having issues getting into my verizon account online, we fixed that, however my bill went up $20/month from last near 2 years.

I'm told I no longer qualify for $10/line discount because I am not on auto pay.

I've NEVER been on auto pay, I pay through my CU bill pay service, AND I am told since they have no saved payment info ( Credit Card Credit Union Info ) that is the cause for the xtra $20/month.

I let the agent know I have NEVER saved my info on the site, I asked to talk to a Mgr, and was told even a manger will tell me I have to enter this info and sign up for auto pay.

I have 3 more device payments, and my bill will go back down to prob near what it should be, and when I need new phones in the future I will prob buy an unlocked one.

This is NOT the way to treat a loyal customer.

0 Likes
Re: $20/ month more after 20+ years
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

RicTech2013, we understand and want to do everything possible to ensure that you can get the best value as a member of our Verizon family. So we can help look into this, please send us a Private Note. 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: $20/ month more after 20+ years
Tigerstep

If you have a plan that gets a discount for autopay, you either do it or not get the discount. Tenure doesn't override nationwide policy that everyone adheres to. If you were getting a discount you didn't qualify for, it was cheating the system and got caught.

What you're doing is trying to escalate because the equivalent of free cable was caught. Don't play the "loyalty" card, please. My account is just as old and I autopay to get a discount like everyone else with this plan.

0 Likes