Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
$200 Promotional gift cards
JCMeyer1022

From what I see from others in the forums this is a constant issue but wondering if anyone can lead me in the right direction. I recently switched from Sprint/T-Mobile on 9/11/2022 with the promotion offering a $200 Verizon gift card per line. I switched 2 lines over so I have been expecting $400 in gift cards but have received nothing. I have seen others in the forums talking about having to apply promo codes for the rebates but I was never told of this step or sent any correspondence with promo codes or instructions requiring me to do anything further in order to qualify for these gift cards. I have reached out twice now in the past 3 weeks and the only answer I get is to wait until 8 weeks since service activation has passed before inquiring about the gift cards, even though I was told 6 weeks when signing up. Has anyone had luck getting their gift cards after not receiving them? Or am I at a loss here? I think I might just cancel Verizon if that’s the case because it seems they are constantly getting down their customers.

0 Likes
Re: $200 Promotional gift cards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ensuring you receive all promotions you qualify for is essential, and I understand this, JCMeyer1022!  Rebates can be accepted directly through My Verizon > My Notifications, and also through our Digital Rebate Center website. 
To accept a rebate through My Verizon, use this link: https://www.verizon.com/support/device-rebate-faqs/ for steps and more information. Verizon will use the email address provided in your submission to keep you updated on your rebate. You will also receive status notifications within My Verizon indicating when your rebate was submitted, processed and sent.

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
JCMeyer1022

There is nothing in my notifications on My Verizon that says anything about the $400 in promotional gift cards that I am supposed to receive for switching. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You will receive an email to the address used when signing up, with a unique promo code, this can be used to accept your rebate offer through our digital rebate center: https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/ . You will also need to enter your orde date which can be found in My Verizon > My Orders. Notifications for rebate offers will appear within 30 days of signing up! 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
JCMeyer1022

@vzw_customer_support  Never received anything and it’s been longer than 30 days. Checked my notifications and nothing there either.

0 Likes
swmonty

There was a code on my sales receipt when I bought my new phone.  

Went to the rebate website and registered for the rebate.  Waited about 6 weeks.  I then received an email with the gift card number.

One note, I was tracking the status of the gift card at the 6 week mark and it said status was email sent, but I did not receive the email.  The email with the gift cards finally showed up after about 5 ays.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Please send us a Private Note, to help resolve your inquiry on the $200 gift card. Thank you.

*Carla

0 Likes
JCMeyer1022

@vzw_customer_support  I’ve already sent a private note with no reply.

0 Likes
JCMeyer1022

@vzw_customer_support  Any update here?

0 Likes
itabarbosa

I have the same issue. Transferred 5 lines from TMobile in 08/2022 and got nothing yet. My 3rd communication today and last. Will report to the MA state attorney's office. 

0 Likes