Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
$200 gift card for switching
pie777miller

I got a new iPhone 12 with Verizon and was told that I would receive a $200 gift card within two months for switching my line to Verizon. It has now been over two months and I have heard nothing of my gift card. I tried calling customer support and they said to go to the app>notifications>my orders and fill claim it there and that she saw the gift card on my account and that I just need to claim it. My app>notifications is empty. How do I get my gift card?

This is quite frustrating, it's a gift card that I was told would be added to my account. It seems like Verizon is trying to make it hard to get so they don't have to shell out my money.

0 Likes
Re: $200 gift card for switching
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You can always claim your offers here, https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/. I'll send you a Private Note for further assistance.

*Carla

0 Likes
David146

my experience  with Verizon so far  

I was supposed to get 3 $200 rebates for switching  i received 1 the other 2 where processed and said will be emailed with 48 hrs.  after waiting 2 days i checked the status again and there was no info at all on them it said it's been more than 2 years  i switched to Verizon September 1st 2022  today is October 29th 2022   my father said the same think happen to him  a few years back  Verizon never backed down  i took it to a site called a fair shake  they contacted Verizon  I was informed that Verizon did not respond  the website said we could take it to the next step which was a hearing online my father declined because it wasn't worth it   

when i call Verizon i get robots very hard to get pass them and when i do its usually an hr. On hold just to get transferred again   if I'm lucky enough to talk to someone they will say its resolved but never is  

in addition to the rebate issues  i received an email stating they never received the phones i traded in the email went on to say that i would now have to pay full price for the phones    i went on Verizon's stated to track the trade ins and all info was gone luckily, I took a picture of the label before i mailed the box the tracking number had a proof of delivery  the tracking showed that the phone was delivered on 

September 27th 2022  i was able to get credit for 1 of the phones but the other phone seems to be a total loss   i was quoted 800 in trade for both phones but only received credit for 1   bottom line is i lost an iPhone 13 in mint condition the 800 in trade and 400 for rebates    

my point is that after reading everyone's comments Verizon is either scamming to attract customer's   it's hard for me to believe that a big company like Verizon would actually do this intentionally  

i would highly recommend to stay away from Verizon. from what I've  been reading online i guess I just be happy I got some rebate 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, David. So sorry to read about the issue with the rebate and the trade in. Please, send us a Private Note to be able to better assist you.

>Mel

0 Likes