Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
$200 per Line Promo for switching to Verizon from another carrier not honored
ereverski2

One of the deciding factors in porting four family phones to Verizon was the $200 per line rebate offered for moving the numbers to Verizon.  Now that all lines ported Verizon is only offering a rebate on the first line, but not the other three.  I do not see any verbiage in the rebate which indicates restriction on how many lines qualify for the rebates.  The promo specifies each line is subject to a $200 rebate when migrated to Verizon from another carrier.
Maybe @vzw_customer_support can assist here?
Service was purchased with Verizon on August 19, 2022 at a local Verizon retail store.

0 Likes
Re: $200 per Line Promo for switching to Verizon from another carrier not honored
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to welcome you to the Verizon family. Making sure you are able to receive all the promotions that you qualify for is important. Our $200 Switch rebate promotion are for new customers that add a smartphone (retail value over $699.99) with monthly device payments to your cart, then activate on a new smartphone line of service with select Verizon Unlimited plans. You'll get a $200 Verizon gift card per switched line. 

Are you receiving an error message when you attempt to process the Rebate request for each qualifying mobile number? 

-Sylvia

0 Likes
ereverski2
ereverski2

I ported four lines of service from another carrier to Verizon, purchased four new iPhones over $700 each, with a voice/data plan to qualify.  One line showed up for the $200 rebate but I have no instruction on how to process the other three.

0 Likes
Re: ereverski2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ereverski2, thank you so much for those details. I want to make sure that we do all that we can to get the promotion and offers that you are looking for. I will be sending you a Private Note. Please respond back to that message. Thank you. 

-Kevin

Re: $200 per Line Promo for switching to Verizon from another carrier not honored
MrsP10

I also have this issue- I didn’t Receive anything from Verizon and we did this on the 9th for a new line, new iPhone 13 on an unlimited plan with 36 month device payment plan. Where do I go to get this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MrsP10, your wireless experts are here to assist. Just to ensure we are understanding you correctly, you signed up for a $200 Switcher promotion on the 9th of this month and you have not done the promotion rebat process yet? 

-Nicci

0 Likes
MrsP10

It’s the existing promotion banner that’s displaying across Verizon’s site: Get $200 when you switch. With select 5g unlimited plans. That’s what we did. It indicates nothing about a rebate or how that’s to be applied. If there’s a rebate, how do I obtain that to submit? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Here is a handy site which will explain further about the rebate process: http://spr.ly/6604MpDk8

-Chris

0 Likes
djbone1841

I had the same issue. I never received any email. Still within 30 days, I initiated a chat with customer service and was told to wait 60 days for the vouchers to arrive. 60 days passed and still nothing. I called and was told the vouchers had now expired. It was escalated, and still denied. This was in June. So here we are in September and all they can say is sorry. This has been a customer service nightmare and to no avail. I spent 3 hours on the phone today getting transferred around and no one will do anything. 

0 Likes
Edr1971

I have the same problem, but I actually followed the certificate submission and they are telling me they are expired as well.

0 Likes