Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
$200 rebate same old problem
another1

There is a theme amongst customers experiences with the $200 switch carriers per line rebate. We were all told you will get a gift card in the mail and that's all you have to do. posts are from 2 years ago and people are still being told the same thing. I even talked to 5 different people on the phone who said you would get it in an email. well never happened and now the promotion expired. I have been in a fight with the same store for overcharging me $70 for accessories I never received. overall I never should have switched from garbage tier @totalwirelss.  

0 Likes
Re: $200 rebate same old problem
bradk_40

@another1  speaking of the $200 rebate when switching from a different carrier, I got my $200 rebate via email the other day, and it is a gift card to use online, or maybe in a physical location I hope instead of just online, I am one happy super duper excited man that I have that $200 switcher rebate gift card via email if not an plastic card in mail. I am glad I had it within my heart to do that $200 switcher rebate by submitting my information before the promotion expired a week or so ago and I am glad my number was from a different carrier and was eligible for that promotion of the $200 switcher rebate. I thank Verizon so much for blessing me with that $200 gift card I received the other day

0 Likes
another1

@verizonwirelesswhat the heck is this? Is this replay from a person or a computer? It seems like someone is paid to write these types of replies. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Thank you for letting us know about your rebate concern. As a consumer myself, I understand how important it is to get the deal that you signed up for. Our rebates do need to be redeemed within the promotional timeframe. Can you please share more details as to who told you getting one in the mail was all you had to do?

Here is a useful link to our site with all the details on Rebate Offers: https://www.verizon.com/support/device-rebate-faqs/ 

Also, can you please share some details about the accessory order? Did you speak with customer support about the order?

-Gina

0 Likes
another1

@vzw_customer_support 

The agent at the corporate store "juan" told me I would get a gift card in the mail. Two weeks later I talked to a Verizon Wireless customer service agent on the phone who told me I would receive it in my email. I called two more times and after they "looked into it" for me said I will be receiving an email shortly. I never got a single email, I verified the correct email address multiple times as well. I wasn't told to fill out the rebate online until the promotion was over. I was intentionally jerked around so Verizon wouldn't have to pay me. Just do a search on this community forum amd you will see multiple people have had the same issue going back multiple years. 

As far as being over charged for accessories goes, after 2 months of Verizon doing nothing to help I had to contest the charges with my credit card company. They took care of it for me. 

I was going to switch to AT&T but Verizon was offering the switching rebate. I really need the rebate I was promised. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we are sad to see the promotional offer did not go as planned. Our goal is to aid with your rebate dilemma. We send you a Private Note. ~Gilbert

0 Likes