Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
$200 switch credit
Naedave07

I ordered my phones over the phone and was told by Ryan the sales representative that within 6 weeks I would receive two $200 gift cards for porting in numbers. I asked if there was anything additional I needed to do he said no I would just receive them. Ugh knew it was too good to be true should of stayed where I was. Actually I may switch back to my old carrier.

0 Likes
Re: $200 switch credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

First and foremost, congrats on purchasing your new phones! We certainly want you to enjoy them. We'd also like to welcome you to the Verizon family. It saddens us to hear that you've not received the two gift cards as a result of porting your service to Verizon and we'd like to help. We certainly don't want to lose you as our customer. We'd be more than glad to investigate this matter for you. 

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6605yckHR

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes