Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2022 deals for current Verizon subscribers - doesn't exist
ShannonLLatham

I have been trying to upgrade my android phone, now paid off to Verizon, and been checking since Christmas 2021 - the phone I now own is now worthless and its discontinued, and Verizon has not offered any 5G phone deals on GOOD phones for its existing customers. I do not want to add a line, i dont need a new line. I have emailed them, chatted with customer service and been to their stores. I am paying way to much for verizon cell service as it is, and now I have to pay $30 a month for new decent phones ( times 2  as I need 2 new phones on my current plan).

Anyone know when they might actually start caring about their 15 plus years customers with 3 lines?

I am at the point where I can get 2 new phones and lower plan costs by switching to another provider, as loyalty and retention isn't a priority to verizon, any thoughts? Its not like they cant prove it themselves, their competitors fully advertise their plan costs and new GOOD FREE phones for new customers.

0 Likes
Re: 2022 deals for current Verizon subscribers - doesn't exist
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You're over 15 years with us means the world, and we always want you getting the best deals on any purchases.  The last thing we want is you feeling this way.  Let's turn this around.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes
BornTrucker

They don't care about your time with them, even though they say they do. That was proved to me when they lied about plan pricing and failed to uphold the price I agreed to.. they are s cam artists. 

I got a iPhone 13 and Pixel 6 for nearly free with trade ins late last year and early this year. You may have to wait for a certain sale to pop up to get something good but they will likely come around. It's unfortunate if you need one immediately.

Be very careful to get anything in writing as far as deals or pricing. And by writing I mean written in a contract. I have chat transcripts and verizon will just say the rep lied and they're not honoring the pricing they provided, even if you already accepted it and traded your phone in locking you into a new contract. They are S C A M artists, be very cautious when signing anything. Read every word of anything you say you read or you will out of luck like everyone else.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This does not sound like us at all. We are always here to help you. Please meet me in a private message so I can assist. 

-Amber

0 Likes