Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
25% rate increase. What happened?
robertmcollins

Recent bill increased 25%. Why?

Labels (1)
Re: 25% rate increase. What happened?
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I would suggest you read your bill to see what has changed. No one on this public forum has access to your bill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

robertmcollins, having an increase to my monthly charges would catch me of guard as well. We are here to help. Click here for a walk through on undestanding monthly charges: http://spr.ly/6582DLXrr

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tiredofbeingrippedoff

$1.20 increase for surcharge??????? .12 for taxes and government fees??? Think of how much that adds up to be- here we go again being dickered little by little until we revolt - just like TWC but finally no one is coming back to them - feeling same about Verizon- I am so tired of thugs

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@Tiredofbeingrippedoff wrote:

$1.20 increase for surcharge??????? .12 for taxes and government fees??? Think of how much that adds up to be- here we go again being dickered little by little until we revolt - just like TWC but finally no one is coming back to them - feeling same about Verizon- I am so tired of thugs

You do know they can just change old, cheaper rate plans instead right?  

Now that we are all ‘no contract’, all carriers can raise prices on old plans.  And they have already done so.  Sprint has always done this.  You buy in cheap, and rates increase till your bill is more than Verizon.   T-mo is adding back taxes on some plans (the new 55+ plan just started).  But their prices creep up over time.  They are more expensive that At&t now for a single unlimited line.   At&t increased cost on 4 older plans in the past 4 years adding data to make up for it.   Verizon drastically increased its legacy unlimited plan cost.   (At least At&t added value)

0 Likes