Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
$250 BYOD VZW Giftcards
mwkrause

We recently ported 3 lines from AT&T to our VZW account. We were told that we would receive three $250 VZW gift cards since the individuals joining our plan were bringing their own devices. Evidently they have to stay on the plan for six weeks (makes total sense) and it's on us to basically request these cards using our My Verizon account. We were told there would be some kind of 'button' next to each line that we would need to click... I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I've looked all over and cannot find any kind of button to click next to any of the three ported lines. Do we have to wait for the six weeks? Super confusing and no info seems to be available for self-help. It's pretty frustrating (and shady) when you have to hunt down promised discounts... is anyone able to help? Thanks in advance! --mk

mk
0 Likes
Re: $250 BYOD VZW Giftcards
mwkrause

I just spoke with VZW customer support and they told me to go to vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter.com along with a promo code we need to enter. I get a message that says the page is no longer available. Whaaaat? Why is this so hard? I was on the phone with VZW for 2 hours today and feel no more knowledgeable about my questions and potential solutions than I did before I called. If it's this complicated, it's too complicated and makes it seem shady. I'm very hopeful someone can help me with this... I (evidently) only have 30 days from the activation date to claim these rebates. Thanks! --mk

mk
0 Likes
mwkrause

The rebate center email address I was given was incorrect. It's www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com (not vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter.com). To find that info, I had to log into my Verizon account, go to Support >> Contact Us >> Chat >> Type in "How do i submit or check my rebate status?", then a 'click here' link was provided.

So annoying... this has been a total run around. The first person I spoke with (last week) didn't even mention the rebate... the second mentioned it, but was unable to correctly tell us how to get it, and the third gave me different (but also incorrect) instructions. I had to figure it out myself and it took forEVER. Super frustrated. I hope this is the end of the bumps in the road... if I had it to do over, I wouldn't port lines. Not easy or intuitive, which I think it could/should be in the world of tech we live in. And, tbh, I think it would/could be easy if VZW truly wanted people to take advantage of the rebates.

mk
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello mwkrause,

Thanks for joining VZW, we're very glad you chose us. We definitely want to make sure you get all the promotions you qualify for. Your other post mentions that you were able to get things straightened out. Please let us know if you have any additional concerns. Here's a link with all the ways you can reach us: www.vzw.com/contactus

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes