Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5 hours with rep and still no Disney+ 6-month promo!
jerry_t

I still can't get the Disney+ promotion working.  It would first show in apps and when I hit "Enroll", it sends me to the apps page and there is no Disney+ banner to press.  I don't know how many times the rep made had me to try clicking into it the same way....but it doesn't work.  Supposedly they sent an email out to fix it but nobody has called me back and it's been a couple weeks already.

I'd like to get my free 6-month promotion as advertised, but nobody seems to be able to fix it.

Can someone higher up the chain help reset my account?  I have 5 lines on the Start Unlimited and I have never used the Disney+ promo.

I also have the same problem with the SlingTV two or three month free, but this offer doesn't even show up at all under my apps (Entertainment Apps).

Please help!

0 Likes
Re: 5 hours with rep and still no Disney+ 6-month promo!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We want to ensure you are able to take advantage of the Disney+ offer. We know your time is valuable and we'll be happy to help. Have you been trying to set it up through your app or website? Have you been instructed to remove the feature and re add it?~Christian

0 Likes
jerry_t

Tried through the apps well as website.   Customer agent even sent me links and nothing works. 

Agent had me sign up for the bundle which worked, except it was not free (and it was the bundle instead of just Disney+).

I feel that the system thinks I had already used the 6-month promo,  but I can assure you it has never been used. 

Please look into this and have it fixed.

Thank you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jerry_t,

That's no good. If it is doing the bundle with Start Unlimited that definitely isn't right. Are you following the steps laid out at http://spr.ly/6606JClNO ? -Andrew

0 Likes
jerry_t

yes,  tried every possibility,  both on app and internet.  I need someone to fix this for me.  I get all the same questions from chat as well as this forum with following the directions.   There is NO Disney+ option when I select VIEW ALL in the Entertainment section.  This is getting frustrating... been almost a month and still no resolution.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jerry_t, we can certainly understand your frustrations. I have sent you a Private Note so we may discuss this further. 

-Christine

0 Likes