Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5g internet gateway not connecting
Hans2818

Hello,

My 5G Internet Gateway for home internet is blinking red (no 5G signal). I tried resetting from the router website and unplugging and plugging in. Worked great for months. Now I cannot get connected with any representative and am unable to find any other troubleshooting options. #fios #homeinternet 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: 5g internet gateway not connecting
jav6

@Hans2818 wrote:

Hello,

My 5G Internet Gateway for home internet is blinking red (no 5G signal). I tried resetting from the router website and unplugging and plugging in. Worked great for months. Now I cannot get connected with any representative and am unable to find any other troubleshooting options. #fios #homeinternet 

Maybe provide your location, zip code and closest major intersection.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Is the 5G internet actually a Fios service? If you don't have a landline internet connection, then I don't think so. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hans2818, internet issues are a pain we do not want you to have. We will be pleased to help you. jav6 and Ann154 have asked some great question. Is you home internet provided by Verizon Wireless or Verizon/Fios?

For Verizon Wireless 5G home internet, have you tried the

Troubleshooting Assitant - Verizon 5G Internet Gateway

https://www.verizon.com/support/5g-internet-gateway-troubleshooting/#!/main/device/&LVSKIHP&9651/mai...

-Jacob

0 Likes