Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
6.5+ hours on hold, literally struggled to even post this...
SaintTM

Just switched from T-Mobile - it usually took at most 5 minutes of wait time to talk to their rep. They even allowed you to skip the automated system.

This is absolutely nuts - one of the lines is not working and we can't make calls out of it. I scoured the online stuff and find nothing.

I finally got ahold of a rep just now after a 1.5 hour wait then he says he can't solve the problem and will transfer me to tech support. Been an hour on hold again.

This is on top of 3-4 hours of waiting yesterday and just giving up.

Does anyone know what I need to do to cancel my lines/service with Verizon and return all their stuff? I can't do this lol this customer service is trash. 

Can I only cancel my account through the phone or can I do that online? Do I get a full refund?

0 Likes
Re: 6.5+ hours on hold, literally struggled to even post this...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, SaintTM. We want your port experience to be seamless. Support is here for you.  Have you received the confirmation text confirming the Port has been completed? *Bee

0 Likes
SaintTM

Hi VZW, my port worked on only one line... Either way, I'm done with this.

Can you please cancel my service? I don't want you as my cell carrier, please just cancel all the lines and everything - I will ship everything back to you tomorrow.

0 Likes
SaintTM

VZW I've only had the service for 2 days, pretty sure the sales rep said 30 day returns/cancellation.

I'm serious I definitely can't work with a company that gives 0 sh**s about its customers.

Please tell me what I need to do to cancel my service and get fully refunded.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are truly sorry about the whole ordeal. What we suggest you is to contact our Port experts at: 1-888-844-7095 to check the reason for the delay. Keep us posted.

~Maria

0 Likes
SaintTM

LOL you want me to spend another 6 hours on the phone just to cancel my service with you?

Please I'm BEGGING YOU please just cancel my service and send me a return label I will send you all of the equipment you guys sent me.

Please, don't make me go through more hours of phone lines. I'm busy, I have a life, kids, a job. Please just cancel this I need to go back to T-Mobile's customer service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your time is valuable to us and we would like to help as soon as possible. We sent you a prepaid label on your box to return your device if needed. Do you have the box and the return label?

~Maria

0 Likes
SaintTM

The return label is to exchange my old phone as a trade in. Can I use this label to return the phones you sent me? You sent me an iPhone Pro Max 13 and 12 with an Apple Watch 7.

When I return all these, will I be charged fees? Also can you cancel my lines and close down the account?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Please send us a Private Note, so we can further assist you.

~Maria

0 Likes
SaintTM

No. I’m not sending you a note, I’m not calling you, I’m done with your customer service. I just want to cancel my account.

Listen, if I have to spend 6 hours on phones when I’ve had your service for 2 days I imagine this is going to be a really bad experience. T-Mobile answers their phones with all US based customer service within 5 minutes. I’m going back to them.

What happens if I have another issue I can’t fix? Do spend another 1/4th of a day listening to elevator music on hold? No thanks lol.

Pleasse cancel my lines and refund me, I will send you everything back. If you want to talk to me on the phone then YOU CALL ME I will not be calling you.

If my service isn’t terminated by next week I will do a chargeback on my credit card and mail you your phones myself. Thanks.

0 Likes