Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
6+ Months of trying to get Mobile+ Home Rewards discount. PLEASE HELP!!!
keithnie

For over 6 months I have spent countless hours on the phone with Fios, Verizon UP and Wireless customer support.  With many managers involved and trouble tickets opened - nobody can seem to help.  

What is the best way to get this resolved?  Everyone is pointing fingers at each other.

0 Likes
Re: 6+ Months of trying to get Mobile+ Home Rewards discount. PLEASE HELP!!!
keithnie

Additional Information.  

I  have followed all of the steps at https://www.verizon.com/support/mobile-home-rewards-faqs/

I have reinstalled the My Verizon, FIOS...apps multiple times.

I have tried everything 50+ times.

The current error in the My Verizon Up App I get is "The Fios account you entered is disconnected-try linking a different account instead"

The error used to say "Ooops, we ran into a problem.  Sorry, something went wrong while checking your eligibility for Mobile + Home Rewards. Come back later so you can continue with enrollment."

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's certainly a long time to be handling this issue with Mobile + Home Rewards, keithnie. We'd be glad to help ensure this is resolved quickly. What seems to be going on currently?

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
keithnie

My current details are above in my message and reply.  You can contact me directly if that would help.

0 Likes
keithnie

Please help me.  It certainly has been a long time.  What information do you need to help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you. That's rough. We want to get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@keithnie ,

Thank you for keeping us updated. You had said earlier that the error message you were getting was about your Fios account number not being valid, correct? As we would not have any access to your Fios account through this channel, please reach out to Verizon Fios for assistance on confirming your account information (use the links under "Home"): https://www.verizon.com/support/

0 Likes
keithnie

FIOS says there isn't anything they can do.  They say the Mobile + Home Rewards discount and My Verizon app are owned and supported by the Wireless Department.

Why can't Verizon departments talk to each other?  Wireless has opened trouble tickets, FIOS has opened trouble tickets.  Resolution is supposed to be 72 hours - but it just goes on and on.  Over 6 months. 

Please call me.  Please help me.

0 Likes