Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
$600 Gift Card
garciaarzola

I’ve been a Verizon client since February 2020. When I open an account, there’s was an ad that new clients were going to get a $600 gift card after about three or six months paying bills on time. I’ve haven’t gotten my gift card yet. How can I claim my gift card?

Re: $600 Gift Card
spat77

Same here. They also upped my bill almost $30 a month after they confirmed the final amount with autopay and charging me correctly after the first month. Liars - that is the only thing I can say. But they don't have a contract I think and I own my phones. So taking my business elsewhere. So sad - such a large company and so disorganized, and low ethics - definitely applying the old bait-and-switch tactic...shameful 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

spat77,

Knowing that your charges are correct is always crucial. We value your loyalty and wouldn't want to lose your business. I'm glad to check on the bill and make sure everything is correct. I've sent you a private message. Please reply when you can so we can get more details and fully assist you. -Andrew

0 Likes
spat77

I do not see any private message. Got a notification i had one, but the message seems to be no where to be found. Like the gift cards I guess?? 

This has nothing to do with my account, which is set with auto-pay btw. This has to do with you offering these gift cards per line i was bringing from a competitor. I brought 2, it has been 2 cycles since, and not sign of gift cards yet. Pretty much you guys seem to either not know your offers, not know how to execute them, or, are simply lying to acquire customers. Fooling people, that is how i feel. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for verifying. Can you please provide your full name and mobile number? What questions do you have about your bill? What were you expecting?

-Jenelle

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We truly want to help in getting this resolved, spat77. Can you please check your Direct Messages again, and reply to us there? -Vanessa

0 Likes
tovathurman

Did you ever get a solution for this? I have the same problem and the rep I chatted with says she couldn't find the promotion 

0 Likes
mamacyrs1

Did you ever get this resolved? were having the same problem, and I'm very frustrated 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mamacyrs1, it is important to get the benefits you deserve. To clarify, did you purchase a new phone with Verizon or bring your own from another carrier? *Joshua

0 Likes