Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
64 texts same number
9wood

Today in under 2 hours while on the phone with tech support I received 64 text yes 64 from 9007005005 which states it's a free vzw text and says to manage or make changes go to link provided as I was on phone at time didn't pay much attention so I am shocked to find these 64 texts and according to 2 chat I had one stated it wasn't from vxw claimed would help me block the " spam' than proceeds to be script not next person in chat claimed it happens when I make a change or something there words so I some how made 64 changes to my account ? I think I would know and made no changes at all to my account no information changed or plan or anything nothing I find this beyond abusive and uncalled for

0 Likes