Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
$700+ bill for May, now a $600+ bill including a chargeback
Hdsjxkidg

I was billed $700+ in May when they claimed to not have received my trade in. I have copies of everything. It was sent and received. Now they haven’t refunded the charges they added due to “not receiving” the device and they have charged me an additional $400+ for a one time chargeback fee. So, I will have paid over $1300 just for upgrading and trading in a phone.

How do I resolve this?

Re: $700+ bill for May, now a $600+ bill including a chargeback
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hdsjxkidg, we definitely understand the need to be able to get the account balance managed in the best way possible and we are here for you to help. So we can look into this, please send us a Private Note. 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: $700+ bill for May, now a $600+ bill including a chargeback
Seybufn

I am so worried about this happening to me. I need to trade in two phones but can’t seem to get a trade in kit despite numerous requests. I get error messages when I try to print an label (even with chat support), no one can tell me where to send the trade ins, and the label I received with the shipment of new phones can’t be used (again they won’t confirm if the address is correct) because there is no submission ID on it. 
I still have a few days of my two week window so I plan to return the new phones. Yesterday, I was told a kit would be sent (again) and I’d receive a tracking number. I’ve received nothing. I can’t have the stress of my a 1400 dollar charge. 

0 Likes