Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
$800 Trade-in Credit for Current Customers is gone?
clan0013

I decided during the holiday timeframe that I was going to upgrade my iPhone 11 to a iPhone 13, using their $800 trade-in credit deal.  I've been having some issues with Verizon signal strength my house/property, so before committing to another 2 years with Verizon I wanted to try to get some answers from Verizon on why living in the middle of the Twin Cities I'm having this problem.  Now I see that the deal has changed and they are only offering the $800 credit to new lines, unless I'm missing something.  Now it looks like I can only get about a $200 credit for my iPhone 11 trade-in.  Before I was only mildly interested in switching to AT&T as hoping the switch might provide better signal quality.  As AT&T is still providing an $800 credit to new and existing customers (like their lollipop commercials highlight), it's the much better deal.  It looks like I'm being forced to jump ship as I think it's ridiculous to have to pay $600 for something that was free only a week or two ago.  I'll wait a few days before I jump ship if someone can provide some knowledge I'm not aware of.

0 Likes
Re: $800 Trade-in Credit for Current Customers is gone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Clan0013, thank you so much for reaching out. We do understand that the need to have good cellular service is important. Also, getting a good deal on a new phone is just as important. All of our promotions and offers are subject to chance or expire. We can always view options to upgrade to a new phone for you. To do so, we would need to be on a Private Note. I have sent you a Private Note.  Please respond to that mesage. Thank you.

-Kevin

0 Likes