Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
800# or *611 no answer
verizonnolongergreat

Verizon used to be the best, based on a great customer service team. Someone apparently decided to change the phone systems and now it is IMPOSSIBLE to speak to someone on a phone. The whole reason I switched to them was because of their customer service.

After over 4 hours of waiting, still have not been able to get in touch with a person, preferably a supervisor. I have called the 800# 2 times, and gave up after waiting 45 min for someone to pick up. tried *611 with same result. I tried the "callback" option twice; the first time waited 20 minutes for a callback, then it disconnected. The second time I hung up after waiting on hold 15 minutes for someone to pick up.

I understand there is a pandemic, but similar to other companies customer service seems to no longer be of value to Verizon. They want to use automated systems which do not work in all cases. Perhaps it is time to move on and hope the grass is greener elsewhere?

0 Likes
Re: 800# or *611 no answer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

verizonnolongergreat, it saddens us to see that you feel this way and that this has been your recent experience with us. We do pride ourselves on our customer service so to see that you've been feeling this way is heartbreaking. Let's work together to repair our relationship. I know it has been a few days, has your concerns been addressed and resolved? If not, please let us in on what's going on. 

-TakendraW_VZW 

0 Likes