Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
9/4 6am can't call or text
sajohns01

Can't make calls or send texts since 6am this morning September 4 2021. Is there an outage?? I'm in Hollister my sister is having the same issue and she lives in Gilroy.  Neither of us received any notice of an outage. 

Re: 9/4 6am can't call or text
JMopar440

I am in Roseburg Oregon and can't text or call.  What is happening?  No notifications of outages??

jgoll7810

Same here in Kansas City Missouri

Timkirk

Same in Minnesota. Anyone know what is going on

0 Likes
Shmorg_79

Same here. I'm in Gilroy, CA. What's weird is my mom's $20 flip phone still makes phone calls....... 🤔 I have a pre-paid account. Is this outage only happening to this type of account or all types of accounts? 

0 Likes
dreamleader321

I'm in Sacramento, and I can send and receive text messages, but can't send or receive calls since sometime early this morning 9/4

0 Likes
dreamleader321

My service is pre-paid also, so I'm wondering if the problem is exclusive to pre-paid?🤔

0 Likes
Shmorg_79

Seems like it's just us pre-paid folks. But why does my mom's flip phone still make calls? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

sajohns01, we understand how important it is to remain connected. Are you still experiencing service concerns? If so, please send us a Private Note, so we can assist you further. *Bee

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, JMopar440. Could you please provide the current ZIP Code you are experiencing issues?

*Cheyenne

0 Likes