Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
$9.99 charge off on my bill every month
michelleaberin1980
Re: $9.99 charge off on my bill every month
jav6
Leader

@michelleaberin1980 wrote:

third party apps

You might provide a few more details and/or clarity as to what your issue is.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello michelleaberin1980! 

We are here to support you, and we know how important it is for you to have all the details of your bill. What questions can we answer for you in regards to third party apps, or the $9.99 charge you mentioned? 

-Michelle

mizuman

I accidently clicked on the ESR-TV app and was sign up to receive this product at $9.99/month and I have inquired and they said that when I receive an official e-mail from them I can unsubscribe.  I have been waiting for this email but nothing yet and and it has been several days.  My wife called Verizon and they say that there is nothing they can do although the fee goes through them and you get billed.  They said contact ESR-TV which we did but still cannot cancel this.  I am frustrated and going to have to call and get in the ear of a supervisor as to what to do!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's important to be billed correctly, and to be able to contact the 3rd party that is charging you. I checked online, and you can click this link to contact ESR-TV: https://www.esrtv.com/contact You can also send an email to support@esr-tv.com

-Jordan

0 Likes
hyolee

Where you able to get this resolved? This just happened to me. I don't even know how... or where... or what this even is... Please update!

0 Likes
arthit3228

It just happened to me this morning too. And it is funny it is charged on my mom phone which has been broken for a week. I call verizon and they transfer me to fraud department which is closed on Sunday. The representative did not even know and asked me to wait. This is ridiculous. Verizon needs to do something about this situation. The signal has been bad and now this. Unacceptable.

Re: ESR-TV $9.99 monthly charge on my bill
C_JKochan

This also happened to us today.  We both got VZW text Messages saying that we had purchased and subscribed to the monthly ESR -TV app.. Which we did not. Charge is $9.99/mo.

I called the number at the website Jordan from VZW customer support Provided on this post. There is no answer from an agent just a recording telling the caller to leave a call back number.    Verizon customer's numbers have been hacked by this ESR-TV. Verizon needs to take responsibility and action and investigate ESR - TV. The only thing the Verizon customer can do is go into their account and block all purchases of 3rd party and media apps . I will be calling Verizon to get a to get a refund of that of the $9.99 charged by charged by ESR - TV.  With 8 posts from the community on the same topic in 2 days, all complaints!. Wake up Verizon!

https://www.esrtv.com/contact

0 Likes
Re: ESR-TV $9.99 monthly charge on my bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us tonight. If you feel that your account has been compromised, please change your password immediately and reach out to our Fraud Department at 888-483-7200. They are open from 7:00am-11pm EST. If you see a fraudulent charge on your account, please contact Customer Service so we can have it taken care of right away!

*Traci

MaryT91

I’m just going to deduct it from my bill every month until it’s fixed. Their response on this is unacceptable 

0 Likes