Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE COVERAGE
jrl11190

Ever since switching to 5g the service is terrible. So many complaint calls and wasted hours on the phone with them. I had better service here 14 years ago then I do now!! I can see a tower from my home.  Its actually located on my friends property. Still cannot get service. I own a horse farm and in order to conduct business I need to come in the house for wifi!!! I was going to switch carriers but cant becuase we would have to pay off $1500 in overpriced phones to end our contract. I pay over $300 a month for 4 phones and a tablet and they confirmed that I went 13 days last month with 0 data usage. Doesnt that show the coverage is awful? Yet they say it performs as expected. Shame on you Verizon!!! 

0 Likes
Re: ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE COVERAGE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jrl11190,

Our goal is always for you to get world class service. Coverage can vary a great deal from one location to the next though and working as expected is not a judgment on whether the service is good, only on whether it is performing as expected in an area. There are some locations where we know the service isn't strong, so working as expected would still be the case even if it isn't strong. We're glad to look into this fully though and see anything we can find to help further. I've sent you a private message. Please reply when possible. 

-Andrew

0 Likes
Adogg71

World class service? I have a S215G that I cannot talk to anyone if I am moving I.E in my car and or walking around.  Not sure why we are forced to pay for a service that is by far world class.  Is the coverage weak in the NE?  My boss went to a Verizon store and he said they did some sort of reset to his phone (Samsung)  and he hopes they have fixed this issue.  Not thrilled at all with this service, and it's because have other units on my plan that I don't cancel it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Thank you for messaging in with your concerns. We want to ensure you are happy with your Verizon service and have a great connection. We would like to work with you towards a resolution. We would like to send a Private Message to work with you. Please let us know how you would like to proceed. *Christina

0 Likes