Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSY!
jolynnalferos7

Hi,

I am in Orange County area and my Iphone will not dial out to AT&T phone numbers. Each call, I get an automated message saying "All circuits are busy..ect." and then it just hangs up. This is a huge issue! since majority of my family had At&T and i cant call them. What if this was an emergency.... 

0 Likes
Re: ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSY!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to hear that this has been an issue for your device and contacting AT&T customers. With regard to this issue how long has this been an issue for you? Are the AT&T customers having the same issues contacting Verizon customers.  JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
jav6

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We are sorry to hear that this has been an issue for your device and contacting AT&T customers. With regard to this issue how long has this been an issue for you? Are the AT&T customers having the same issues contacting Verizon customers.  JasperM_VZW

@vzw_customer_support , @jasperm_vzw  This needs to be escalated to the next level technical support to determine whether there is a network issue or a customer account issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Tigerstep

If it's only AT&T numbers, it's on their end. If there is an emergency, it's on Blue Deathstar.

0 Likes
jolynnalferos7

Hi- nope, my phone is still not working. This is probably the most annoying this ever. I can’t make any audio calls to ATT phones. I have realized I can FaceTime them but no audio calls will work. Please figure this issue out or we will be switching carriers. 

0 Likes
jolynnalferos7

This has been going on for two weeks now. The ATT phones I’m trying to call are not having the same issue. They can call me with no problem but I cannot call them. Only FaceTime works to call them.....

0 Likes
jav6

@Tigerstep wrote:

If it's only AT&T numbers, it's on their end. If there is an emergency, it's on Blue Deathstar.

Not necessarily.  It could be a routing issue within the VZW network with/to a VZW gateway to AT&T.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jolynnalferos7, what is the make and model of your device?

0 Likes