Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ANOTHER Trade IN issue
Blip123

Received my trade in credit for 2 Iphones mailed in. Then Verizon took away one of the credits. I called and spoke with someone for a LONG time. Since then I have learned that you need to contact Verizon several times for one issue. Every time the rep promises they will fix it, EVERY time. Then I tried chat, they promised to fix it. I kept copy of the lengthily chat dialogue. I have Tracking numbers that confirms Verizon received it. I was also told by several reps it was received . I also took pictures of the items in the box before I mailed them. The last time I contacted Verizon they assured me they will take care of this. Now, here I am again with the lovely email from Verizon saying they charged back my phone. I do not want to spend my life contacting Verizon to fix the same mistake over and over. I have been assured by FOUR different reps that this would be fixed yet it always gets taken away again. I will NEVER do a trade in with Verizon again. NO, I do not want to contact Verizon AGAIN to explain the same mistake again to then have you fix it and then take away credit AGAIN.  After many, many years of being a customer, Im done. I will contact credit card company to have all charges disputed and the Verizon can have the fun of spending wasted hours fixing things.

0 Likes
Re: ANOTHER Trade IN issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You've come to the right place for support with your trade in concerns, Blip123. I am here for support and happy to help look into this more in depth and ensure your trade in inquiries are resolved today! Let's get into your account to get started, please send us a Private Note. 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes