Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ATTENTION HANS AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS FIX IT WEB PORTAL NO BUENO
Taz3652021

I am a 22 plus year customer from THE BELL ATLANTIC MOBILE DAYS and OF recent investor in Verizon.  I cringe when I have to contact customer service or go online to the web portal it is to convoluted in nature. For example .  My Travels abroad required updated plan to minimize costs from provider to the North. It was upgrading my plan for 1 Month , Well a glitch occurred or error billed for 2 consecutive months .On 12/7/2021 after 1 hr and 32 min  phone call the pleasant attendant satisfied my request for a credit and recognized prior error. So I go back online to book payment of corrected amount 1 day before due date and decide to upgrade my phone and wait for the order due to shortages but your web portal would not allow me to consummate the approximately $1700.00 online order . so I cringe again and call the sales phone line . Also pleasant sales rep informs me we have to get customer service because system will only allow 1 order at a time no indication of this on screen for me to see. AS A LOYAL 22 PLUS YEAR CUSTOMER AND INVESTOR FIX IT ITS BROKEN YOU NEED TO SIMPLIFY AND KEEP THE MONEY COMING IN AS EASILY AS POSSIBLE OTHERWISE MY STOCK WILL DROP AND I WILL LOOSE MONEY.

JUSTIFY YOUR EARNINGS AND GET THAT STOCK BACK WHERE IT SHOULD BE.

DOUG  E

Tags (1)
0 Likes