Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Absolutely Terrible Verizon Wireless Experience
ChaseBernstein

Aboslutely awful experience with everyone at Verizon today.

I just wanted to upgrade both my lines to a newer version of the iPhone and pick them up in-store. I received help from a Verizon agent via Chat to complete the order.

The rep inadvertently set one phone for home delivery and the other said it was "purchased in store" which was obviously incorrect.

I've now chatted with FOUR different Verizon reps and have received FOUR different answers on the status of my order.

I've been told that one phone would be shipped to an address is Texas (I live in Florida). I've been told that both phones would be picked up in-store today. I've been told that one phone would be delivered to my home address and the other would need to be picked up in-store.

I was finally just told that both phones would be shipped to my correct address in Florida, despite the fact that my order currently says only one phone has been shipped and the other was "purchased in store".

I guess I'll choose to believe that this most recent Verizon representative is correct and my phones will be delivered to my home.

I NEVER write reviews but this experience has been absolutely maddening. Also, the only thing I've received that even resembles an apology is the last representative offering me free Verizon cloud storage for 1 month (that I will have to remember to cancel if I don't want to get charged after the month is over).

It looks like I'll be a Verizon customer for a little while longer but I will definitely be looking for a new carrier soon. 

0 Likes
Re: Absolutely Terrible Verizon Wireless Experience
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ChaseBernstein, we are definitely concerned to hear about your poor experience with upgrading your phones. This should be a seamless process and not cause and stress or confusion. To clarify, you mentioned the issue was corrected in that both phones will delivered to your home? 

*Joshua

0 Likes
ChaseBernstein

Hi Joshua,

I am told that both phones will be delivered to my home but I have to be honest, I don't have the utmost confidence that this is true considering the other answers I received with the three previous Verizon chat agents regarding the status of my order.

0 Likes
Bonvino0123

That’s OK just monitor your phone so you don’t actually lose service where people can’t call your phones because they’re disconnected. Then customer service will pretend it never happened and somebody will steal your identity and then go on a spending spree even though you’re broke anyway and then customer service and the tech support both say you’re crazy and it never happened. This happened not once but twice in less than eight months today‘s been 12 hours of customer service people tech-support whoever they want to call and charge all saying the same thing your phone works sir there’s nothing else I can do. As if that magically makes up for their product there Service did I pay way too much for doesn’t do anything but ones and zeros. Well It definitely did some ones and zeros for other people and I’m still recovering. There’s nothing like having two departments in a company tell you that you’re lying. Wow. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for those details. I will send you a Private Note for detailed support.

-Gina

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Bonvino0123, we never want you to feel that you were not given a proper resolution. Please send us a Private Message, so that we can look further into this. 

*Bee

0 Likes