Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Absolutely Worst Customer Support Ever
atticusmabry

I have called, been to the store, and been on chat and none of my issues have been resolved.  I would like a call from upper management ASAP or I am going to the BBB, news, social media and whoever else will listen and I will terminate my service with Verizon and tell everyone I know to do the same.

I have been with Verizon since its dang inception and have the highest tier service you offer for both myself and my wife, and this is absolutely horrible customer support by any big company’s standards.  My bill just went up over 100 dollars for no reason, I went without a cell phone for days, and my apple watch with cellular hasn’t worked in over a month on cellular.  I have been hung up on by support, told at the store that they can’t help me.  I have been told I have to call support, and then have been told by people on the phone that I would need to go to the store.  The chat person just left me hanging and didn’t do a thing after an extensive explanation of my issue. 

Re: Absolutely Worst Customer Support Ever
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Atticusmabry, making  sure I get my issue resolved is vital, especially when it comes to billing. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me some  details on why you were told to go to a store for a billing issue? Also, confirm for me do you show  what the  additional charge is for on your bill?-Rodney

0 Likes
Re: Absolutely Worst Customer Support Ever
user_2419

I agree that verizon is garbage. I've never, ever, not once in my life ever, had an easy experience with verizon.

0 Likes