Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Accidental international call
meridithstack

I made a FaceTime call to a friend in Norway (this is something I do quite often) after hanging up from the call, I received a text saying that I had an $150 international call charge being added to my bill. Apparently sometime during the call, it switched over from using Wi-Fi to using cellular. I then reached out to three different Verizon customer service agents over chat, who gave me different answers, but ultimately said that some sort of deductible would be made. I was told because I had contacted within 24 hours, but that would make some sort of difference. I also tried calling five different numbers listed for Verizon, and all of them were closed, even though I was calling during hours. The last customer service agent I talk to, said that it would not appear on the bill and the charges had been removed. I just received the statement, and the charges are on there. I contacted another agent and they said that the previous agents had left no comments on the case and hadn’t attempted to resolve the concern. I am very disappointed in the customer service, and the lack of resolution to this problem. 

0 Likes
Re: Accidental international call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, being on top of your service is vital, especially if you are having unforeseen international charges. The last thing we want is for you to have a negative impression of us. We send you a Private Note. ~Gilbert

0 Likes