Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Account Transfer
RR7172

We were in the family plan. My Sister was the original account holder. We are trying to transfer the account to my name, social security number and was several time in local Verizon store, and hours with several Verizon phone representative. Every time I have asked them if the transfer went through, I get an affirmative yes. However, I am not able to file electronically for my Taxes, because the phone number / account still shows up as my Sister name! Also, my parents caller ID, still registers as my Sister name. I even changed the phone number to a new one, but now not just shows up under my Sister name, now the automated service only speak to me in Spanish, when I am not a Spanish Speaker. I was on the phone with the customer rep at Location for over 2.5 hours, still no solutions.

I would love to have actual solutions, when I am paying for a service, especially when it effective my Tax return application! 

0 Likes
Re: Account Transfer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

RR7172, 

We are so sorry for the trouble. We want to get to the bottom of this. Is this for Wireless service or your home phone service?

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes
Re: Account Transfer
Tigerstep

Stores aren't supposed to do transfers since they mess things up way too often. A properly trained TYS rep would have had you set in under 20 minutes.

0 Likes