Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Account is glitchy
Domino1985

Hello all!

I'm wondering if anyone else has had weird issues with their Verizon account?

I've had serious glitches with my Samsung Galaxy s21, to the point that I'm getting a new one sent to me because no one could figure out what was wrong. I figured that would be the end of the issues but my Verizon account has its own issues. While at the Verizon store, an associate pulled up an email address they said was on my account that was definitely not my email address, I'd never seen it before at all. He removed it but didn't seem worried that it was on there to begin with.

The MyVerizon app consistently refuses to accept my password and tells me I'm allowed a new code in 24 hours; even after waiting 72 hours it still gave me this message. A tech support member had me unregister and then re-register my account and I'm still having the same issue.

I don't understand why both my device and my account got so weird all of a sudden, anyone else having multiple issues?

0 Likes
Re: Account is glitchy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Domino1985, we do want to make sure that your account remains secure. I'm glad to learn that you were able to get the phone replaced and that the store associate was able to update the account to remove odd emails that are on the account. Here are a few ways to keep your account information secured. https://www.verizon.com/support/keeping-your-account-safe-faqs/

-Kevin

0 Likes